Saturday, February 16, 2008

loneliness strikes...

this 2008 valentines season was the saddest occasion I've ever had...

i woke up almost 10'am ate breakfast and watched Grey's anatomy when all of a sudden i have thought how lonely i am on a valentines day while almost all people are having the time of their life being with their special someones or loved ones, there i was all alone watching dvd all by myself...


and as i thought crazy ideas...

..i dropped by at a store to buy these:




















yes! i drank.. and add to that was i smoked!! yes... i smoked!!

these diverted my loneliness into another..


but after doing it.,, I didn't get anything, just headache, dizziness and rashes!

I'm not proud of what I did but if ever that in the next valentines day, things will still be the same, no wonder that I'd still be counting on these things...


i feel so alone,

nobody loves me...

no one has even bothered to comfort me..



it's just so sad being me